Par 3 Challenge
Sunday, August 6, 2017
- Individual event playing 18 holes set-up as Par 3's.
- Yardages will range from 75 to 200 yards.
- Gross and Net divisions for men and a Net division for women. (Must have 10 players to create a division.)
- 75% of handicap will be used.
- All players must have an official USGA or RCGA handicap.
- A modified Knuth system will be in effect.
|Associate & Social Members||
- Field is limited to the first 72 players.
- Tee Times start at 7 AM.
- Tee times available online after 1 PM Saturday, August 5th.
- $2,000 Prize Fund (based on a full field)
- Prizes awarded in both Gross and Net Divisions
- Optional side games: Deuce Pot and KP of KP's on each nine.